Full Stack DevelopersFlip-Pay has a number of Full Stack Developer roles available.
You will be co-designing, building, testing and implementing software solutions across our entire platform. We are looking for talented engineers who are intelligent, think outside the box, passionate about innovation and who have the organisational skills to be with a project from design to delivery.
These are contract, remote roles with hours and locations to suit the appropriate candidates
Our VisionInnovation always. Deliver industry defining tools and revenue for the digital publishing industry.
You will be working within the highly skilled development team alongside other full stack developers, application designers and system specialists. In this role, you will be reporting to the technical lead and project manager.
- Understanding design principles and a detailed knowledge of database architectures
- Designing tools for systems to meet business needs
- Delivering technical visualisation of proposed application architecture to your technical lead
- Contributes to best practice system and application design
- Designing, coding and testing programs, API’s and scripts from agreed specification
- Ensuring agreed standards and tools are in place to achieve a well-engineered product
- Conducting releases to production environments and setting up post release reviews
- Analysing release components, ensuring responsiveness
- Takes part in reviewing own work and leads reviews of colleague’s work (unit testing, code review)
- Supporting team members with technical challenges while following best practice methods
- Contributing ideas and experience to new development solutions
- Provide support in development processes and techniques
- Maintaining knowledge of specific specialisms (e.g.: Angular, C#)
- Developing specialist knowledge of database concepts and data modelling techniques
- Analysing data requirements to establish, adapt and maintain data models
- Close cooperation with development team and business to carry out builds and testing
- Experience working in a similar position
- 3+ years experience working as a full stack developer (C#, JS, Angular)
- Experience using build tools
- Familiar with version control systems (e.g. GitLab)
- Good understanding of database design and management
Qualifications - Essential
- Tertiary Qualification in Computer Science or an IT related field.
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge in server side programming languages (C# or similar)
Qualifications - Desired
- Familiarity with SQL based databases
- Familiarity with common programming design patterns and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Interest in UX and design.
Then send your CV and LinkedIn profile, if you have one, to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject header, state Full Stack Developer Role
All submissions will be responded to. We look forward to hearing from you.